Advanced Integrated Controls is looking to add a (preferably) experienced receptionist to add to our team. Applicant must have a high school diploma, or GED. The hours are Monday thru Friday, from 7:30am to 4:00pm. Compensation is based on experience. This is a full time position. Benefits include weekends and holidays off, paid vacation and 401k.
Basic expectations and responsibilities:
- Regularly lift up to 50 lbs (will occasionally need to lift more with Dolly assistance)
- Maintain warehouse/inventory stock (sign in deliveries, unbox and stock items)
- Maintain professional and friendly communication with clients.
- Must maintain professional phone etiquette and take details messages.
- Must be organized and should be able to multitask.
- Should have basic knowledge of admin responsibilities, systems and procedures
- Assist scheduling manager is scheduling meetings and/or installations when directed.
- Daily bank drop offs and credit card processing.
- Must be proficient in MAC and Windows computer skills, as well as Google email and calendar.
- Assist managers in general errands.
- Maintain store front and general cleanliness.
Please email your resume to Curt Hubner at email@example.com. Serious applicants only. Will provide onsite training.