Super Bowl 51 is next Sunday, February 5 at 6:30 pm ET and if your a cord cutter, you’re probably scrambling trying to figure out how to watch the big game. Fox is broadcasting the game and there are easy ways to stream the game for free without having to prove you have a cable or satellite subscription. Heres how.
How to watch Super Bowl 51 on an Apple TV?
If you have the 4th generation Apple TV, lucky you! Just download the Fox Sports Go free app.
If you have the 3rd generation Apple TV, there isn’t an app for you. However, you can stream it live on a MacBook or iPhone and stream the game to the Apple TV using Airplay.
How to Airplay from your iPhone?
- Go FoxSportsGo.com to get the game
- Swipe Up from the bottom of our iPhone
- A navigation box will appear, in the middle of that box is “AirPlay Mirroring” – tap that icon
- A new box will appear. Select which room you want to AirPlay
- Done! You now have the game on your big screen! Just remember if you want fullscreen, turn your iPhone sideways.
How to Airplay from your MacBook?
- Go to FoxSportsGo.com to get the game
- In the top right, near the corner of your screen, is the AirPlay option – click this and drop down will appear.
- Select which room you want to AirPlay
What about Roku, Android TV, Chromecast, Amazon Fire and Xbox?
Good news! These are all connected devices as well, again you just need to go to Fox Sports Go for online streaming, or add the app/channel to your device.