It’s that time of year again! We’ve come up with a few things we think your loved ones are just dying to have. Just click on the link and it’ll take you right to where you can buy these thoughtful gifts. If you want more options, check out our Last Minute Holiday Gift Guide from last year!
- Night Cable We love the Night Cable so much, we decided to add it back on our Holiday Gift Guide. With the weighted down knot, you don’t have to search for your charging cable.
- Travel Charger One device powers 4 usb charging cables. No more fighting over an outlet to charge your phone. $11.99
- NomadPlus This bad boy adds some punch to your iPhone! It adds 1800mAh battery for on-the-go charging power. Plus, it’s on sale right now. $19.95.
- LaCie PetiteKey A 16GB USB flash drive that looks just key and fits right on your key chain. For those busy techies that like to bring their work with them! $14.99
Medium to High Range Items
- KOHLER Showerhead A perfect gift for those friends who love to sing in the shower! This showerhead comes with a wireless speaker that connects to your bluetooth so you can shower and practice vocals at the same time. Maybe it’s the perfect gift for yourself. We won’t tell! $90.00
- AppleTV Generation 4 Dubbed the new favorite gaming console, the 4th generation Apple TV comes with a new Siri operated remote for easier access to your favorite movies, TV shows, and games! Starting at $149.00
- Whistle GPS Pet Tracker We can’t forget our furry friend! Kind of like FitBit meets a GPS tracker; it’s a collar for your pet so you can monitor activity and never loose track of where they are. $79.99
- CreoPop 3D Pen We promise this is a perfect gift for those artsy friends we all have. As you begin to draw the ink hardens, allowing you to build up and create a 3D image. Way cool! $99.99
- Redbox Gift Cards You probably didn’t know that you can get a Redbox gift card. Well, it’s pretty simple. It’s a virtual gift card that you can send via email. You know, for the last minute pop ups you forgot about. $5.00-$150.00
- LG Tone Active Seriously the best active headset for anyone interested in hitting it hard at the gym. These bluetooth earphones are comfortable, they sound great, and come in 4 different colors. A understatement to “must have”. $129.99
- Nest Cam A small, sleek security camera you can hide just about anywhere. With night vision, active alerts, and 24/7 monitoring, being able to watch over your home and loved ones has never been so easy. It works even if your hundreds of miles away from your home; streaming right to your phone. $199.00
- Amazon Echo Most of us have seen the commercials, but it doesn’t do the Echo justice. We’re serious! You can ask Alexia to play any song, to look up how to make cherry pie, the weekly forecast, you can even ask her to order you more milk! $179.99
- Ring Doorbell This is a WiFir smart video doorbell. Perfect for those who aren’t home often; when someone rings your doorbell, you get video recording and can see and talk to the person standing on your doorstep. How cool is that?! We love how easy it is to set up. With as much shopping as we’ve done lately, this is perfect for our delivery drivers! $199.99
- Nest Thermostat Such an easy way to save energy, which in turn saves you more money. Nest programs itself to learn your schedule. Saves energy when you’re not home, send alerts when it notices something is off, and you can control the device away from home. We love the 3rd generation Nest Learning Thermostat! $249.00
- Sonos PLAY:5 Sonos’ biggest attraction yet; the PLAY:5 is a brand new addition to the Sonos family. Even better, with TruePlay you can acoustically tune these speakers to sound perfect in any room in your home. The PLAY:5 is a dream come true for audiophiles! Contact us and we can hook you up.
- Sonos PLAYBAR Complements HD television screens with richly textured HiFi sound. Wirelessly streams all the music on earth. Plays all sources plugged in to your HDTV. $699 Contact us and we can hook you up.
Let us know how these worked out for gift giving (including to yourself 🙂 )