Lutron Electronics has expanded its window treatment products to include Sivoia QS Triathlon. A battery-powered roller shade system (wiring is an option). It is the only battery-powered shading system that seamlessly integrates with Lutron lighting controls and Home Automation Systems for effortless control of every light in a home.
This move gives Hilton Head & Bluffon homeowners more styles and pricing options within the battery-powered shade family. This also provides local Lutron dealers, like Advanced Integrated Controls, with new major business growth opportunities. In our opinion, Sivoia QS Triathlon is the most fashionable, flexible, and affordable motorized shading system available today.
Triathlon drive technology features three key attributes for its reliable, power-efficient, system performance:
- Simple power options – battery or 12V wired power
- Instant digital response – for reliable wireless control that doesn’t drain the batteries
- Precision hybrid drive – uses stored energy in addition to power to move the shade while still maintaining alignment and performance
Other key features include:
- Integrates with 3rd-party Home Automation Control Systems, such as a Elan or Universal Remote Control
- Offers a variety of mobile control options for the shades as part of one of Lutron’s whole home control systems
Furthermore, the control options are intuitive and user friendly. So you don’t have to be a rocket scientist to enjoy controlling your life!