Nestled in the middle of Bluffton is Lot 9 Brewing Company, one of the newest Breweries to open its doors in the Lowcountry. Opening a brewery in the midst of a worldwide pandemic was definitely a risky move but that didn’t stop owner Walter Trifari and his team. Lot 9 has become a Bluffton favorite in the last year, hosting weekly trivia nights, live music, food trucks, and continuously rotating taps. Being that Lot 9 was a company favorite spot for after-work brews, we jumped on the opportunity to revamp the sound system for them.
Our goal was to elevate the sound system in the establishment to accent the high-quality beer and service as well as make it easier to host live music and game nights. Because the owners of the brewery also work there full time, they needed a system that would do it all for them. We realized how important it was for the owners to have control of the audio, video, HVAC, and security systems throughout the establishment, all from one convenient hub. A comprehensive Elan control system was added that includes an Elan g! System controller, four Elan cameras, an Elan 8-channel NVR, an Elan thermostat, and an Elan 8 inch touchscreen as well as Lutron lighting for smart control over the entire venue.
As owners who also manage and work at their brewery, this improved their quality of life instantly, allowing them to always have access to the controls of their business no matter where they are. The brewery features a large indoor area as well as a beautiful patio space, featuring weekly food trucks. We programmed multiple audio zones and installed Speakercraft 0E83 speakers as well as Hrsi Subwoofers both inside and outside, allowing for clear sound throughout the restaurant and the ability to output the live music audio throughout the whole property. We cleaned up the rack system and discreetly installed all speakers, lighting, and cameras so that the decor of the brewery was never sacrificed. The owners are able to control the entire restaurant from the installed Elan touchpad or the convenient Elan app.
This was definitely a company favorite project, as our team has developed a tight relationship with the folks over at Lot 9. We even did a beer collaboration that became so popular that the story was featured in both CEPRO and Local Life Magazines. Check out the full story here!
Full Equipment List
- Home Controls: Elan EL-SC 100 Controller, Elan 8″ Analytic Touchscreen, Panamax M4315-PRO Bluebolt Energy Management solution
- Multi-Room Distribution: Elan EL-IPD-MTX – 8CH with Dante, Autonomics MMS-1E single source high resolution streaming player, Balanced local audio inputs for local artists to play over the speaker system without lip-sync delay
- In/Wall In-Ceiling Speakers: (8) Speakercraft OE8 Three Speakers, Speakercraft XTEQI-12 Dual 12″ Subwoofer
- A/V AMPS – Receivers: Elan EL-IPD-MTX-8CH with Dante
- Remote Controls: Elan HR30 WIFI Remote, Elan 8″ Analytic Touchscreen, Mobile Devices
- Furniture: SR-WMS-16U Strong 16 Space wall ml8nted rack system with internal cooling options.
- Other: Elan EL-TSTAT- 8820 Automated Thermostats with Humidity control – (4) Elan EL-IP-OTA4 auto-focus/ auto-zoom analytic turret cameras and a 4 channel Elan NVR EL-SW-NVR network video recorder.